Townsend Trusts Us for Dental Implant Solutions
Having a tooth that’s in danger of falling out is no fun. You can’t really eat right because it feels strange to chew on one side of your mouth. Having a tooth that comes out or gets knocked out is even worse. We understand that it can make you feel self-conscious about your smile when you’re around other people. It can also negatively impact your teeth that are still in place because they have to compensate for the missing tooth.
So what’s someone with a missing tooth or teeth supposed to do? Your Townsend dentist may educate you about dental implants. If you’ve heard of them before, then you know about their many benefits. If you don’t know how dental implants and implant dentistry works, then you’re about to find out!
The Dental Implant Solution
Dental implants are small but they have a really big job to do and that is to give you back your smile and your confidence. Implants can also help people who are living with dentures have a more comfortable, reliable replacement for their missing teeth. One dental implant can provide your smile with the support and stability it needs to be whole and happy again. Our implant dentist or specialist might recommend a dental implant for a variety of reasons such as:
- Fixing a missing tooth and support adjacent teeth
- Helping failing teeth due to side effects from prescription medication
- Giving you improved chewing and digestion
- Helping give you back your ability to speak clearly
- Enhance your natural facial tissues and structure
- Resolve joint pain or problems from a missing tooth
- Support additional dental treatments like a bridge or denture
- Giving you back your ability to smile with confidence when you face the world